Try this beautiful breakfast granola fruit flan crust with yogurt and topped with a colorful sunburst of fresh juicy fruit.
2 cups Brookfarm Nutty Granola
1⁄2 cup coconut oil, melted 6 dates, pitted
1 cup Brookfarm Nutty Granola for flan edge
1⁄4 cup maple syrup
1⁄2 cup yoghurt, ricotta or soft white cheese of your choice
2 cups mixed summer fruit, chopped (nectarines, peaches, berries, passionfruit, pomegranate)
1⁄4 cup small fresh mint leaves, picked over for garnish
1. Line a flan tin with baking paper.
2. In a food processor, blitz Brookfarm Nutty Granola, coconut oil and
pitted dates and salt until the mix resembles rough breadcrumbs.
3. Transfer the mix to the centre of the flan tine and press up to the edge of the tin.
4. Mix the additional 1 cup Brookfarm Nutty Granola with maple syrup and press around the edges to create a thicker crust than the base.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2-12 hours to set.
6. When set, spread yoghurt, ricotta or soft white cheese of your choice over the base.
7. Top with fresh fruit and serve immediately.