With the temperature soaring these days, what better treat than sandwiching cookies with vanilla ice-cream and raspberries!
Cacao-Chip, Chia & Oat Cookie Mix 250g
2 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1. Simply add 2 tbsp of milk of your choice and 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil to the Cacao-Chip, Chia & Oat Cookie Mix and follow the steps on the packet.
2. Transfer the content from the vanilla ice cream and throw in some frozen raspberries into a baking pan lined with cling wrap.
3. Freeze them until they are properly set
4. Use a cookie cutter to cut circles, matching up the size of the cookies.
5. Sandwich them and eat them straight away or keep them in the freezer for later.
This recipe is from Shibani at Pearls of East who has some fantastic recipes we recommend checking out!